More information about Tuition and Financial Aid can be found in the College Catalog or at www.blueridge.edu
Types of Financial Aid
- Federal Pell Grants
- Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grants
- North Carolina Grants & Scholarships
- BRCC Educational Foundation Scholarships
- Educational Assistance for Veterans and Certain Dependents of Veterans
- Federal Workforce Investment Act Grants
- Federal Loans
- Childcare funds
- Local Scholarships
- Emergency Grants and Loans
Cost of Tuition and Fees
Tuition rates for BRCC are established by the NC General Assembly. Rates are subject to change.
Some fees are applicable to all students, while some fees are associated with certain courses and/or programs.
- Student Activity fee (waived for distance education courses)
- Accident Insurance fee (waived for distance education courses)
- Science Lab Fee
- Art Lab Fee
- Transcript Fee
- Technology Fee
- Professional Liability Fee
- Graduation Fee
Deferred Payment Plan
The College offers a deferred payment plan for curriculum students. The amount of tuition and fees that can be deferred is determined by the amount due and deferred payment plan enrollment date. Enrollment and service fees may apply. the Deferred Payment Plan is not available for summer term. Information is available from the Division of Finance and Operations.
Blue Ridge Access Card
Blue Ridge Community College partners with Higher One, a financial services company, to bring you this powerful new way to manage money -- the Blue Ridge Access Card. Our partnership allows us to expedite financial aid disbursements and student refunds by using direct deposit to distribute refunds to you. This means your money will be available to you much more quickly than with traditional paper checks.